A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Thursday 17 May 2018

Another Burst

Dear Moon & Stars,

I just confronted T with my current blues: my guilt.

He speaks everything i needed to hear, he was on the dot, i was feeling so guilty over thinking about my ex sometimes and seeing a lil of my ex in him but T tells me it's perfectly normal.

He gives me the reassurance. I could speak my mind with him very easily and there he is, always ever ready to listen and advise me on what's best!

I dont know what i did to deserve having T in my life, for choosing to love me so much and for choosing to prioritising me in many occasions.

I love him so dearly and that's defly not gonna change anytime soon. I hope that T would eventually be the one i can spend an eternity with.

Signing off,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment