A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Saturday 20 December 2014

Life As A Mermaid!

Mermaid is a creature of the sea, wide said to be ugly by many but the beauty of Disney have changed the thoughts of many! To me, Mermaid have all along been a pretty figure, swimming freely and aimlessly in the deep blue ocean.

Every children, I'm quite sure after watching The Little Mermaid, we have that hidden dream of being a mermaid yourself too.

Well, I have managed to fulfill one of my many dreams in life and it is all thanks to Mr Lee, my employer from Dolphin Lee Aquatic! Mr Lee is the one and only one in Malaysia to be venturing in the Mermaid business! And I will be forever grateful for this opportunity given to me! THANK YOU DOLPHIN! ^^


Well, I have been asked countless time if being mermaid is a fun thing?

It is a definite YES to this! For one, I have been swimming for all my life! I live by/for the water. I started swimming at the age of 6 and joined the swim team at the age of 8, countless swimming training  have been through and friends made makes me love the water even more. I feel right just being in the water! 

With that exceptional beautiful yet strong tail that I put on, it makes swimming even more thrilling! Not to mention, the attention we garner each time we put on our tail. It is a whole new thing to many people out there. 





Another notorious question thrown at me is if its tough swimming with the tail on?

Like I have mentioned, I have swam three quarter of my life away! Swimming with a tail is relatively easy for me. gliding, sculling, underwater, hand stand, backwards turn is not very tough.

But if you are not very familiar with the water, it would be a bit tough for you but, nothing that tough that you can't overcome, trust me! =)




Just hanging about with my Mersisters! 

One thing I find rather tough is to actually maintain an ideal body! Being a mermaid, it is only right that you put on a bikini!



Having a quarter of your body exposed, it is important to look good! It's definitely a sore eyes to exposed your body with thick layers of fats shown!

With such limited time these days, I still have to dig out some time to workout! I need to commit myself to working out because i enjoy food! I don't really restrict myself from food, I mean what is the point of living with having the privilege to devour scrumptious food. #glutton



There we have Jin and Ean from Hitz.fm. Jin doing his mermaid challenge!

With this opportunity given, I have met so many people and also made so many new friends. I can't ask for more honestly.

Being a mermaid is one of the best thing that had happened in my life!

If you are interested to be part of the Mermaid Mission Team! Check out this webpage : DLA
Join this little happy family for a great adventure! =)

Signing off,
Samantha Tew

2 comments:

  1. omg so fun!!!! i wan to try too lor!!i love swimming too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe.. come come! come join me at Klang Executive Club under Dolphin Lee Aquatic, got lessons to be a mermaid ^^

      Delete