A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Tuesday 29 May 2018

A Heart so Full

Dear Moon and Stars,

Last Sunday (27th May) marked our 1st month together, how time flies, exactly a month ago, we shared our 1st kiss and it has already been a month of us being together. My heart is so full every single day, i feel so loved by someone.
I cannot explain how i feel with words but all i know is i have grown to love him with every passing days, so much so that, i miss him whenever i don't see him. So much so that it affects my mood when i don't see or hear from him.

T has never fail to give me a compliment every single day, doesn't matter if it's the same one he gave the day before, but he gives me so much reassurance. I don't know what i did to deserve such a great man in my life.

I have learnt to fear that i might lose him to someone else someday. He always reassure me that, i am the one but i personally think T has high "market value", whereby girls would definitely want a guy like him. Someone who puts in extra effort in things he do, someone who articulate so well, someone who is so hilarious and someone who takes responsibility for the things he does.

All i know is, i look forward to weekends so much these days. Just rolling in bed with my fat boy who gained 4KG within the span of 2 months after meeting me. =.="
I can't get enough of his warm hugs and kisses.

Love this man so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment